Sunday, October 26, 2008

She has 'photographer's child' syndrome...

For those of you that have been keeping up with us, you know I've started my own photography business after many years of loving photography, I decided to take it to the next level.

http://in-spir-edphotography.blogspot.com/

I swear, Megan and Evan are the hardest children to capture. I don't mind silly faces but I was trying to practice a lighting/focusing technique in these photos and all I wanted was some eye contact...is that too much for a mom to ask? LOL

Megan's "How is this for eye contact pose"

Blog Photos - 10-26

"How about I look this way instead"

Blog Photos - 10-26

"and if I just stick these in my ears, maybe I can pretend I don't hear you!"

Blog Photos - 10-26

The squirrel in the tree was giving me better eye contact than her! *sigh*

No comments:

About Me

Michigan
A blog devoted to the daily life of Royce, Raelynn, Megan and Evan. A glimpse into our love, craziness, and sillies.