Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our fresh new blog...

Over the past five+ years, I've kept blogs. It all started with blogging during Megan's pregnancy. Soon I started a blog for her and then after Evan's birth, one for him. I just found it difficult to keep up with each invididual blog! Megan is really showing interest in picture taking lately - she has her own little camera. She loves to type and work on her 'computer' and I think it is time she starts to contribute to a family blog, along with Royce too! Of course, as soon as Evan has the fine-motor skills to punch the keyboard keys individually instead of banging on them like a bongo drum, we'll let him start contributing too! I know this new blog is going to be so much fun for us as a family. I hope you enjoy reading it too!

No comments:

About Me

Michigan
A blog devoted to the daily life of Royce, Raelynn, Megan and Evan. A glimpse into our love, craziness, and sillies.